Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I should have knocked on wood . . .

So, the last few weeks have been really tough, for many reasons, but mostly because my nausea has gotten worse. I've exercised only once each week. I just don't have the energy or calories to do it. I really want to, but while I feel fine while I'm exercising, I feel worse afterward. I also have to make sure I eat a little before and right after as well, to keep my blood sugar from dipping too low, which makes nausea worse. This is supposed to be the worse part of the morning sickness stage, and I only have a few more weeks until my second trimester. I'm just hoping my second trimester is as great this time around as it was with Simeon. I want to get back to exercising as well as enjoying my food. *knock-on-wood*

I'll keep posting as to how things are going. I am just anxious to start feeling well again and to get back to enjoying my exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment