Tuesday, April 27, 2010

And now . . .

. . . my legs hurt. It's weird. I ran 10 1/2 miles the week before and my legs were only a little sore the next day. 3 miles more, and I can barely walk for several days. Weird. I guess I did run a little faster, and there were a couple little hills. I can finally get up from a chair without using my arms for all of the support. It's mostly my quads that have been killing me. Anyway, I went for a walk on Sunday, and I plan on doing that today as well, to get things loosened up again. I'm excited to get back into things, and work on my speed in running. It would be nice if I could take less time to do my runs each day, as well as not be in completely last place in my next race. :)

Needless to say, I'll still be running, and therefore, I'll still be writing. (You poor souls!)

No comments:

Post a Comment